FB Pro Marketer Ai kinh doanh quảng cáo trên FB
Để có thể kinh doanh quảng cáo trên FB hiệu quả bạn cần sử dụng những phần mềm công cụ giúp cho bạn tiếp cận tới lượng khách hàng tiềm năng trên internet.Điều này,tuy khó khăn nhưng không phải không làm được.Nếu bạn là một người kinh doanh trên FB thì FB Pro Marketer thật sự là một phần mềm Tuyện vời.Bạn có thể Click FB Pro Marketer để xem chi tiết hơn về sản phẩm này.Ngoài ra còn thêm 2 Plugin hỗ trợ trong gói này đó là 2 sản phẩm về Marketing và SEO website
Vì nó rất dài nên ở đây tôi muốn đưa ra cho các bạn 2 đoạn text bằng tiếng anh ở đây :
The Holy Grail Of Listbuilding was first launched in october 2013 and won the award WSO of the day!
Nice award however what’s nicer is that Tom Yevsikov had received many, many…MANY happy emails from customers.
Now it was launched on the warriorforum, and I didn’t have many affiliates & jv’s to promote that release..
However, it converted pretty good and He decided to re-launch it as a Self-Hosted launch.
He Have re-worked the sales copy, prepared a very cool upsell that the new customers would not be able to resist
and of course, made sure his hosting can take big amounts of traffic lol. (not hostgator).
The product will teach the customers how to build their list for free and quickly by closing deals
with vendors on their paid-products thank you pages.
This works for his well and my best day so far was 391 buyer leads in a single day without spending a dime and without working more than an hour to close the deal.
Profit Pirate have cost $27, An extremely high quality product for your business. Well the only trick on this will be that it will be available for a very short period of time . Then the price will rise automatically. I think this is really an affordable price for an awesome product that could help you do many boring jobs and save tons of time on your website.
Bài viết khác cùng Box