This just arrived about 20 minutes ago. I opened leather Satchel for men immediately. It looks perfect although I though it was a little large. But once I have the draw string threaded, it looked much smaller. I bought this for a day trip I am taking to New York City on 12/7. I will edit this review to let you all know how it stood up against China Town, the Museum of Natural History, Central Park, and just 12 hours of use.
UPDATE: 2 weeks later and the bag is holding up fantastically. It worked perfectly for the city and works perfectly for school and work. It looks awesome still and is very roomy. I would definitely buy this again.
I ordered the black version but the pink one arrived. Seeing that it took weeks to ship, I've decided to keep it because the pink is cute too. Just annoyed that they bother giving you a choice if it's random.
The bag fits me perfectly but I'm small (4'11) so I can see how if you're taller you might have issues. The inside of the bag definitely feels cheap but for the price and style, I wouldn't have been able to find a similar one around in person.
This is probably my favorite pack. I love the style, and it fits all my books comfortably. I haven't seen any wear yet. The straps are uncomfortable if I put my laptop in, but I can deal with that.
I was so excited when this arrived only to be dissapointed when I found all the things wrong with it. First there is writing on the backpack in Chinese, which isn't that big a deal, but something that should be shown. Secondly, the front pocket zipper is completely broken and useless. Lastly there are strings coming apart everywhere and the straps are way too short. I would not waste money or shipping time on this awful product.